Wednesday, February 10, 2010

{Geo B} Weekly Update

I know it has been a great point of stress this week so I want to apologize for my tardy update.  I have lost count of the emails pouring in to tell me what a great resource this has been and so I know exactly how many of you were probably noticing countless new grey hairs from the anxiety of not knowing this week's plans.

Joking asside, this week has it's ups and downs.  Monday was the BA exam.  Some students were able to complete it but a few bled into 3rd period.  Fortunately 7th hour on Tuesday did not have that time restriction but as a result we lost some class time into finishing up and did not get through much content.

Grades for the BA will be posted before holiday break.

This week it is my hope to get through 7-2 before the end of the week but I have a feeling Mother Nature, Father Winter, Cousin Bear of the Snow or who ever is in charge of that 12" of white stuff I had to shovel is going to interfere with this process.

I lied.  I have a snow blower.

No comments:

Post a Comment