Thursday, January 21, 2010

Reminders of what you will find here

Welcome to news feed for Mr. Osterman's Geometry classes.  I have Geometry 2nd hour and 7th hour, Essentials of Geometry 3rd and 4th, and E2020 mentoring during 6th hour.  This first post is a review of what you can and cannot expect to find here.

If you are looking for assignments, worksheets or grades please go to Skyward Home Access.  Assignments there with a checkmark indicate attachments to that assignment.  It is my intention for every worksheet or packet I use, to scan a copy to post there.  These can be printed at home and completed if homework is left at school or a student is absent.

My hope is to establish a routine of updating Skyward with the assignment the moment it is given.  This will include a due date and a number of possible earned points.  I will also note if an assignment will be collected and graded on "Correctness".  Otherwise, recall, that all assignments are otherwise graded on attempt.

This blog will be used, primarily, to flag the big ticket items such as quizzes, tests, and to share general information and relevant news.  There will be no political discourse, despite my own views, and I ask that the comments remain free of politics as well.

Here's to the second semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment